
My niece, Ariel, just celebrated her 2nd birthday! I can hardly believe it, it seriously just feels like my sister was calling to tell me she was pregnant. And I know everyone says that...."it feels like just yesterday..." , but that is really how I feel. We had a BBQ at the house with family and of course Elmo made an appearance. Elmo balloons, Elmo cake, Elmo bib, Elmo dolls, Elmo, Elmo, Elmo. Ariel absolutely loves him, but it's kind cut
e hearing her say his name and the way she gets so excited when she sees him.
For the last two years I have taken her yearly pictures. It is so much fun taking her pictures now because I really don't have to pose her, I just let her go and I just click away. Here are some of my favorites from the shoot.
No comments:
Post a Comment