


Alright everyone I have been thinking lately about cutting my hair. I have been trying to grow it out, but I almost think I need to start all over again...less split ends and less damaged hair. So now I need your help, which one of these styles do you like better, I guess that they look similar but give me your opinions. Thanks a bunch!
5 comments:
I like the bottom picture. I think it's fun, sassy and chic. You should definitely go with that one! :)
I like the top 2. they are pretty similar i guess. but i think you would look cute with either of those. :-)
I vote for the Toni Braxton do'. You've been wearing your hair flipped for awhile and this do' will change things up a bit. Plus, it has more attitude . . .kinda like you!
The bottom one looks the best.
I love the bottom picture as well Vicki. It's just cute all the way around. GayBrielle
Post a Comment